Starting this new year I just found out cool web application that can boost my productivity on time management. You can access it at TeuxDeux.com , it’s a to do list that i found that is simple yet powerful.
I always write down my day to day to do job, including personal matter. Before I found TeuxDeux I use Microsoft Excel to do this. So let me tell you what TeuxDeux have in advantage:
- Simple, the interface is so simple you will have a grip in no time
- Online, you can take you To Do List everywhere, don’t need any hassle carrying usb everwhere yo go
- Day-To-Day, it’s just what i need day-to-day to do list to note and make me remember
- Someday, they even have someday group, so you can use it to make to do list you don’t know when
- drag-and-drop, to move you to do list to anyday you can just drag and drop anywhere
- cross, job done just click the job, this will mark that you have done your job, well done
- ajax, you don’t have to save, it will automatically be saved
For me it’s important to keep track what I have done day to day, so it’s a very useful web application.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Time Management (slideshare.net)